Sunday, February 18, 2007

presentation etc

This week has consisted of a lot of work. Of course I had to prepare my big presentation, where I was gonna have my first feedback on my paper. The presentation went quite alright, except for the fact that it was too long!
I got some reasonable feedback, although it mostly consisted of things people had not understood. Obviously, I have to increase the clarity of exposition... Oh well, I will spend some time this week on doing exactly that!
On Friday, Fedor had invited Nina to watch Dirty Dancing, so I decided that my evening was better spent elsewhere. I thus took Idil, Felix and Annaig to La Padellacia, where we enjoyed their awesome pizzas! Afterwards, some wine in a local Vineria and some others joining us.
Saturday, I finally had the opportunity to sleep really, really late... It was lovely. In the afternoon, we did our weekly groceries and bought some lovely pillows for on the sofa... (horrifically kitsch, but really cute). Today, we did a really thorough cleaning!
Now we are relaxing and thinking about the lovely Lasagna we will be having later.

Ciao,
OJ

PS: Just some more pictures from Firenze:
 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

No comments: