Saturday, December 30, 2006

post-xmas

Well, that was very enjoyable, I must say. We had 2 lovely xmas days, with a romantic nine-course dinner on the 25th and a very fun ten-course dinner on the 26th with Fedor's mother and her boyfriend. We thoroughly enjoyed their company (which explains why dinner finished at 2.00AM). Edith and Rob stayed for another 2 days and Fedor entertained them during the day by showing them all the sights of Milano. At night, we entertained them together (by playing Trivial Pursuit until 3.00AM or so), while I went to Uni to work. I did that for every post-xmas day so far actually, except today, when I worked at home. The reason for this is that I wanted to finish most of my work before going to the NETHERLANDS tomorrow! I managed for most part, but not completely unfortunately.
Tomorrow, on Bergamo Airport, we will meet with Edith and Rob again, who have spent 2 days in/around Bergamo hiking and we plan to fly back together. At least, we hope so. Apparently this isnt guaranteed quite yet. Supposedly, there is a very bad storm in the Netherlands, which might cause trouble, but additionally, due to foggy conditions in Bergamo, today's flight from Bergamo to Eindhoven was cancelled too. Oh well, I hope we will make, and as a positive person, I have faith we will indeed!!!
Anyways, I want to take the opportunity to wish everyone a very happy end of the year, and let's party like it is 2007!!!
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Esther said...

Happy 2007! Hope you were able to go the the Netherlands and wish you a very good time over there!
Hug