Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hospital!

A week of relatively low-key visitors. That is, after my brother and family, fedor's father arrived with his girlfriend but they were staying on a camping ground in Potsdam, so we didnt see them too much... They did of course come to Berlin a few times, and we went to see them in Potsdam on Saturday (nice bike ride, but 35 kms at 10am, with a mild hangover is not fun!), which is an absolutely gorgeous city btw...

Tomorrow our next guests arrive: Fedors Mum and her boyfriend. They stay until Thursday, then from Friday to Sunday we have friends of mine and from Monday til Thursday we have friends of Fedor again. Hotel Fe&OJ is in business!

However, this is all slightly interrupted by the fact that I will be taken to hospital tomorrow. The allergy-thing is not going quite perfectly and I visited the emergency ward last week. Now I will be admitted tomorrow so they can start testing what is actually wrong. I should (hopefully) be out before the weekend, so dont worry about me! It will give me time to read some books that I have been wanting to read for a long time... That is worth something, no?

Tschüßi,
OJ

2 comments:

Esther said...

Sounds pretty creepy to me though... hope they figure out what is bugging you and you get out quick and without any very nasty allergies (like gluten). Get well soon!

Jorryt said...

Dude,

that's bad news. Wasn't able to chech weblogs for 2 weeks due to no internet in the new house so I just read the bad news.

My guess: Allergic for Germans perhaps?

We will just have to come visit you (and Fedor) in october to bring some good old Dutch spirit to relieve your Germans Allergy ;-)

Get well soon........

Jorryt