Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary

Long time, no post. I have said it before and I will probably say it again some time in the future. No excuses this time, just havent made the time to post. Last weekend, my brother and his wife came to visit. Of course, having a child, they came in order to get some rest, but I managed to drag them through the entire city in addition to that. Of course, the regular sights, such as the Cimitero Monumentale, Hightech and Duomo were included, but we also just spent an entire afternoon lazing in the park. The weather was lovely, so it was a perfect opportunity to simply chill out in the park. Rachel, my sister-in-law proved how lucky she was by finding 4 lucky clovers within 5 minutes, plus a 6-leaved clover (is that still luck? I am not too sure about it...)

Since Monday I have been doing some real work again, and I discovered a very significant mistake in my paper (the one I will present in Izmir in 2 weeks), but now that I have solved it, the results look kinda different. Worse in one way, better in another way. Difficult to explain, but it simply means I have a lot of work to do...
And tomorrow, I will meet my class for the first time. The class whose tutor I am going to be, that is. The only thing I know so far is that the group is significantly larger than I had expected, but I will see how much work it'll turn out to be... This weekend, my friend Marie (aka Bloody Mary) is coming to visit: she is very unlucky with the weather, because it suddenly turned quite miserable (winter is back), but I am sure we will have un anyway!!!
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey darling,
I hope Marie and you will have a lot of fun this weekend, it's a shame that I can't be there...*snif*... And please be lenient toward her, you know what happened when she visited me in Brussels ;-)! That means: no bubbely for her before 15:00!!!
A big hug (also to sweety darling no.2, of course!),
Stephi